Think of the Documents tab on the Web Portal as a central repository, or virtual filing cabinet, for all documents coming in from your drivers. With drivers uploading multiple documents every day, the Documents tab can get pretty crowded. To remedy the issue, Vector has built in robust filtering and sorting tools that allow you to quickly access and process the documents you need.
1. To filter and sort documents, navigate first to the Documents tab in the Web Portal.
2. Click the FILTER button at the top of the page, to the left of the Documents label.
3. The filtering panel will pop up next to the documents along the left hand side. Select the relevant field you’d like to filter documents based on.
For example, if you’d like to see all documents from a certain driver, select the Posted By label.
4. Once you click the field name you’d like to sort documents by, a list of all available criteria to select from will show up. Check the box next to each item you’d like to see the documents for.
The number in parentheses is the total number of documents that match the criteria.
In the example below, Manager 2 has uploaded 2 documents. To view those two documents, check the box next to his name.
5. You can also apply multiple filters at the same time. To see what filters are currently being applied to your view, see either the “Active” box in the filter panel, or the labels to the right of the FILTER button above the document columns.
The documents where all active filters are applicable will show in your list.
6. To clear a filter at any time, simply hit CLEAR in the Filter Panel or X on the labels to the right of the FILTER button, as shown below.
7. To save a group of filters you reference often, save the View so you don’t have to select the criteria every time. Learn how to here.