Edit Document details such as Load Number or Document Type.
Edit a Document's Details
In addition to adjusting the cropping of a Document's scan once it's been uploaded to Vector, Managers and Administrators can also edit a document's Load Number and Document Type, ideal for when drivers accidentally type them in incorrectly in the mobile app.
Follow the steps below to make those changes:
1. Navigate to the Documents tab of the Web Portal.
2. Click the line item of the document detail's you'd like to edit.
3. Click the field you like to edit. Note: Editable fields are in white, non-editable fields are grayed out.
4. Make the change by typing the new text or selecting the new document type.
5. Once all changes to a Document's Details have been made, click the orange SAVE button at the bottom.
6. Any changes made to a document are always recorded in a document's Activity tab. Click the document's Activity tab and view the history of changes, including who made what change on which day.