Users who forgot their passwords have the ability to reset their own passwords on the login screen to the mobile app or web portal by clicking “Forgot Password?”. As a backup though, we give administrators the ability to reset passwords too. See below to learn how to do this.
1. Log into the Web Portal to your Admin account. Navigate to the Users tab along the left hand side.
2. The users tab shows you all active users in your fleet, including Members (drivers), Managers, and Admins by default. Click the name of the user you’d like to reset the password for.
3. In the panel that pops up on the right hand side, find the Password field under the User Details heading.
4. Click into the field to the right of “Password” and type the User’s new password (Note: the new password must be at least 6 characters long)
5. Once finished, make sure to click SAVE in the bottom right hand corner in order for the change to take effect.