It is important to make sure the list of active users under your fleet is always up-to-date. In order to avoid being charged for users no longer with you, Administrators should deactivate these users in the Web Portal as soon as they leave.
Keep in mind if they return, you can always reactivate them later on. See the second half of this article to learn how to reactivate a user.
How to Deactivate a User
1. Log into the Web Portal to your Admin account. Navigate to the Users tab along the left hand side.
2. By default, the users tab shows you all active users in your fleet, including Members (drivers), Managers, and Admins. To deactivate a user, click their name on this list.
3. On the right hand panel that pops up for that user, click the red DEACTIVATE button.
4. Once deactivated, the “Is Active” box on that user’s profile will be unchecked.
How to Reactivate a User
1. Pull up the list of deactivated users in your fleet. To do this, clear the “Is Active: Yes” filter from the Users tab by clicking the “x” on the right side of that box.
2. Add a filter to this list to sort out active users. Click “Filter”, then “Is Active” and select “No” from the two options. All deactivated users will now appear on this list.
3. Click the name of the user you’d like to Reactivate. On the panel that pops up along the right hand side, simply click the REACTIVATE button to make them active under your fleet.
They will now be able to login to their previous account under your fleet.