Instead of calling the support line (or in addition to), send a diagnostic report right from within your app. A diagnostic report sends technical information on how your app is functioning, which helps the support team detect and troubleshoot your issue.
If you are running into consistent problems, follow the instructions below to send a diagnostic report to the Vector Support Team. They will be in touch with next-steps shortly.
1. First, click the 3 horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Documents home screen.
2. Tap Settings in the menu that pops up on the left side.
3. Under the Support heading, click the option "Send Diagnostics".
4. First type in a brief description of the problem you are encountering.
5. Underneath, be sure to toggle SEND FULL DIAGNOSTICS so our team has as many details as possible.
6. In the top righthand corner, click SUBMIT.
7. Someone from the Vector support team will be in touch shortly.