When drivers upload documents, they select which document type they are uploading before taking the scan on a screen that resembles this:
This document type pick list is customizable for each fleet. See the steps below to edit this list.
Note: This can only be done from an Administrator account.
1. From the home screen of the Web Portal, navigate to the “Account & Settings” tab along the left hand side.
2. Select the “Document Types” grouping under COMPANY.
Note: If you do not see this option and you are logged in as an Admin with your fleet, you will need to reach out to Vector Support to have this setting enabled. Please call 855-442-5623 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission to edit document types.
3. To remove existing document types, deselect the checkbox for that label.
4. To add a new document type, click the CREATE NEW DOCUMENT TYPE button at the top and enter the name the driver will see on their mobile app.
5. Click “Rename” on a document’s label to change the title of an existing Document Type.
6. If you would like to reorder the Document Type list, simply drag each line item after clicking on the 8 vertical dots into the desired order on the list.
7. Make sure to hit SAVE after any changes have been made in order for them to take effect across the fleet.