Upload a document to the Vector Mobile app so your fleet can instantly receive trip paperwork.
Vector is a mobile scanning application used by drivers to conveniently share trip paperwork with their fleet. Follow the steps below to start uploading documents to the app.
1. First make sure to be logged into your account under the fleet you drive for. On the home screen where it says Documents at the top, tap the orange circle plus button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
2. Scroll through and tap the type of document that you want to scan in. Once the document type has been selected, click "Next".
3. Tap into the first field that says "Enter Load Number" and type in the Load Number associated with the document you are uploading. If you are unsure what number to put here, please contact your fleet manager.
4. Next, tap SCAN PAGE OR TAKE A PHOTO.
5. Once the camera appears, hover the phone or tablet over the document. It's important to see an orange glow appear over the document. Make sure all 4 corners are visible and the entire page is in the camera view. Once the orange glow appears, hold the camera steady and press the orange circle button to take the photo.
6. The document capture will appear on the next screen. Check to make sure there is no blurriness and all text is legible throughout the entire document. Hit Retake to capture it again. Once you have a good scan, hit Next in the top right.
7. Add any additional pages that may be included in your document. Once all pages have been capture, tap UPLOAD in the top right corner.
8. At the top of the Document screen, the document just captured will appear with the progress status to the right of it.
As long as your phone has a stable internet signal, the document will reach 100% upload progress within a few seconds. Your fleet automatically receives your documents once they have reached 100% upload progress - you do not need to manually share or email the document to your fleet.
If you find that your documents are coming out blurry, you can find tips on how to get the the best quality document capture HERE.