Once documents and images have been ingested into Vector's Imaging Module and have been indexed (either manually or automatically), they will need to be published to complete the process.
Documents that have a status of Queued are not be able to be published. Documents must have a status of "Indexed".
This article shows you how to manually publish documents and images. If you want to set up auto-publishing of indexed documents, learn how to do so here.
Manually Publish Indexed Documents
1. Make sure you are in the Imaging tab. Once one or more documents have the status of "Indexed", you'll see the PUBLISH INDEXED button in the top right is illuminated. Click the PUBLISHED INDEXED button.
2. A pop-up box will appear to summarize the documents that will be published. After reviewing, click PUBLISH.
3. Navigate to the Documents tab to see the indexed and published documents.
Alternatively, you can publish indexed documents one-at-a-time. Here's how:
1. Click into a document with a status of INDEXED.
2. Click on the PUBLISH button in the top right.
3. Confirm the action. Your now-published document will appear in the Documents tab.