Record notes or communicate with drivers through the Document's comment section. Learn how to leave a comment on a document by following these steps below:
1. First, navigate to the Documents tab in the Web Portal.
2. Click on the line item of the document you'd like to leave a comment on.
3. In the panel that pops up along the right side of the screen, click on the Activity tab.
4. Click in the box in the bottom right to leave a message.
5. Once you've typed your message in, click Enter or Return on your keyboard to submit your comment.
6. If the person who uploaded the document is still logged into their app, has enabled push notifications on their mobile device, and has an internet signal, they will see an alert when a comment is made, as shown below.
The driver can respond to your comment in their mobile app. Here's how.
7. Comments the driver responds with will appear in the same Activity tab where the comment was originally left.