Send an Invitation
As a fleet’s Admin, you can invite a new Admin or Manager to join your fleet (in addition to a new driver).
Below is the difference between the Admin and Manager role:
Manager: A user that is able to view all drivers’ documents in a fleet. They can log into their account on app.withvector.com or the mobile app to view documents uploaded from all drivers in the fleet. However, they cannot modify users in their fleet and do not have access to fleet-level settings.
Admin: A user that has all available permissions in Vector - they can view all documents uploaded, add new users, deactivate old users, change settings’ for users (employee ID and division), and change fleet-level settings such as modifying the Document Type list and creating email triggers.
Only Admins in Vector have the permissions to invite new users and update user roles.
1. From the Web Application, navigate to the Invites tab in the left hand panel.
2. In the top right corner, click the orange CREATE INVITE button.
3. In the form that appears, input the driver’s First Name and Last Name. For the “Role” field, select Admin or Manager.
Input the phone number OR email address you’d like the driver to receive the invitation link. If you enter a phone number, the driver will receive a text message with a link to download the application and finish setting up their account. If you enter an email address, they will receive this link to their email inbox instead.
4. Once finished, click CREATE & SEND.
5. Sent invites will appear in the INVITES SENT tab. Once an invite is clicked on, you’ll have the option to resend, cancel or entirely delete an invitation through the buttons at the top of the panel.